TMPS Marketing Policy
Starting in dance music and crypto culture, TEMPUS Entertainment. (“TMPS”) facilitates and enables artists in building the future of fashion and collectibles. Before boarding the meta journey, please read this Marketing Policy (“Marketing Policy”) carefully.
TMPS is committed to the responsible marketing of its products. This policy describes the required marketing practices for holders of any blockchain-based, cryptographic nonfungible token (“NFT”) which, together with the license rights to any associated digital works of authorship or other content, whether or not copyrighted or copyrightable, and regardless of the format in which any of the foregoing is made available, comprises and is referred to herein as a “Digital Collectible”. By purchasing a Digital Collectible, you agree that you will comply with this Marketing Policy in connection with holding and transferring the Digital Collectible.
- Overall Focus of Marketing. In general, Digital Collectibles should be marketed in a manner that emphasizes the consumptive value or functionality of the Digital Collectible.
- Prohibited Marketing Activity. The following marketing activities are prohibited when marketing any Digital Collectible. Marketing will not:
- Include statements that could cause potential purchasers of a Digital Collectible to have a reasonable expectation of profits, including but not limited to:
- References to opportunities for price appreciation, resale value or secondary market opportunities; and
- Language typically associated with investment returns, such as mentions of a Digital Collectible’s RoI, RoR, or market capitalization.
- Emphasize or discuss the rarity of a Digital Collectible unless the rarity is expressly associated with the Digital Collectible’s unique features, designs, or characteristics and it is made clear that the rarity is not intended to suggest the likelihood of price appreciation or future resale value.
- Emphasize the availability of third-party exchanges or marketplaces for trading a Digital Collectible. For clarity, mentions of transferability of the Digital Collectible to metaverses, videogames, and other platforms that currently support consumptive use of the Digital Collectible are allowed.
- Contain statements promising future functionality that will be associated with any Digital Collectible. This includes but is not limited to statements regarding future utility, off-chain benefits, or technological developments.
- Contain any untruthful, incomplete, unsupported, inaccurate or misleading statements.